You will script well and are able to work with the most popular frameworks such as Angular, React and Ember.
At times we’ll also ask for your contribution on HTML & CSS, because things do have to look good, right?
In order to continue our growth journey, we need to reinforce the group. This is where you come in:
You will join a team of highly-skilled developers who work with state-of-the art frameworks, tools and technologies – delivering innovative and award-winning products. And off course, you will have the best tools at your disposal while working in a creative environment, designed for you to thrive in.
The server side:
An important part of our backend is written in Node.js, and we expect you to enjoy moving up and down the stack.
We are always working on improving, tweaking and enhancing our systems. Therefore, whether that means adopting a new framework or re-writing components in Go, you have to enjoy this flexible way of working!
Who you are:
Agile development methods and your ability and interest to master these are generally considered an essential requirement for this role. Apart from these, micro services and mobile web development experience are considered a very useful additional skill. Another extra asset up your sleeve could be some exposure in test-driven development work.
Above all stand your keen interest, devotion and pride in what you do. We place this at the core of our selection process. Even more than the above mentioned technical requirements. Our experience taught us that with a strong dose of these qualities one can achieve great results and blend faster in our team. If you have enough of it, you are our perfect match!
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork: To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events
Something about us:
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen. And this is where you come into the picture.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain.
- Questions: martina.rudsvik(at)gig.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We works as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.