- Setup and maintain operating environments on end-user workstations, including operating systems and approved software
- Ability to setup, maintain and troubleshoot office related systems infrastructure, following industry best-practices
- Ensure that all required monitoring is in place to detect system anomalies on all office related system infrastructure
- Ensure that all end-user and office related data is being properly backed up according to the organizational backup policy
- Ensure operating systems and office applications are regularly updated with latest security and functionality updates, according to the organizational patch cycle policy
- Log end-user issues and service fulfilment requests using the organizational Servicedesk system
- Ensure that service fulfilment procedures, incident troubleshooting steps, systems setup implementation and infrastructure setups are properly documented, updated and followed
- Ensure that all office setups, ranging from end-user workstation systems to back-end applications, are properly secured following the organizational IT security policies and industry best-practices
Who you are: Key Requirements
- Excellent technical and hands-on working knowledge in Windows desktop operating systems, Windows server operating systems and MacOS
- Working knowledge and experience to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the following -
- Active Directory Domain Services and Authentication Systems
- Group Policy Objects
- Certificate Authority Setups
- Active Directory Federation Services
- System Centre Configuration Manager or equivalent
- Desktop and Server hardware
- Storage Area Networks
- Virtualization (ESX and Hyper-V)
- Cloud based infrastructure hosted on AWS and Azure
- Video Conferencing Systems based on Zoom
- Ability to perform day-to-day operational tasks for the following -
- Network switches and routers
- Wireless access network setups
- Ability to automate Servicedesk processes and back-end systems administration using powershell scripting
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certified in at least one of the following - Windows 2012, Windows 2016 or Cloud Platform
- Ability to follow the ITIL processes below -
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
Who you are
- Excellent people communication skills
- A quick learner, able to rapidly adapt to a dynamic business environment
- Able to take on true challenges and turn them into useful opportunities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Can understand and follow corporate IT processes to the highest level of detail
- An awesome team player with a positive attitude
What we offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.