Building GiG's very own high performance scalable Rules Engine!
Want to experience working within a startup environment and where all ideas are considered, then this is the role for you!
- Design, implement new code and maintain our product.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical out of the box solutions.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
- Work with APM tools to make sure the operation of our systems are running at peak performance and there are no bottlenecks.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (NET Core).
- Experience working with Azure, Service Fabric and the micro services architecture.
- Clear understanding of the following concepts: Queues, Topics, Subscriptions.
- Experience with using MongoDB, Redis and CosmosDB
- Experience writing highly reliable and scalable code.
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a Team.
- Always up to date with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of version control and continuous integration systems
- Understanding of IoT and planet-scalable systems
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.