As a key role in the R&D team, the Solutions Engineer will be working mainly on the GiG Logic product to understand business ideas in-depth in such a way to be able to structure them into creative logical steps, build and test rules.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate and meet with business stakeholders
- To ask the right questions and obtain the right information
- To creatively build and apply technical logical flow of rules
- To approach and perform testing in a safe efficient manner
- Interact with the R&D Team and other teams as necessary on ongoing projects and initiatives
- To facilitate the smooth delivery of all initiatives, enhancements and output by the team
- Encourage creativity and thinking "out of the box"
- To instigate cross team ideas and initiatives and drive products and services together
- To cultivate a professional culture within the teams
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- To pro-actively seek innovative and emerging technologies and combinations that can be beneficial for the company
- To explore technologies and solution beyond the current working systems
- Experience in logical thinking process
- Experience with rules building and testing
- Experience in working with a team of developers
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Good people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and external entities.
- Ability to be creative and innovative with cool ideas
- Must have the ability to translate ideas into functional solutions using best practices.
- Passionate about technology a general thirst for knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of a dynamic work environment
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Experience with source control management systems
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimisation
- Experience with testing frameworks and TDD approach
Level of Education:
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field.
- Good understanding of web solutions
- Good project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Willingness to dive into creative technical challenges
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
- Self-motivated, team player, pragmatic and results oriented
- Approachable, with a motivational nature
- Confident with good communication to deliver ideas and options clearly to key stakeholders
- Proactive and organised, with strong planning skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Ability to relay technicalities at a human level
- Out-of-the box thinking
What we offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.