Chief Technology Officer
The Chief Technology Officer is fully responsible for developing and implementing the company’s technology strategy across the organization in line with current business strategy keeping in mind our vision “ To open up iGaming and make it fair and fun for all’.
The Chief Technology Officer ensures Technology standards and best practices are well maintained across the organization in order to deliver high product quality and strives innovation.
The Chief Technology Officer at Gaming Innovation group is a strong people leader putting its people at the heard of everything: He/She understands today’s challenges in Attraction, retention and engagement of talented employees.
- Developing the technology strategy and mission using current technological resources
- Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely – Remaining innovative
- Evaluating and implementing new system and infrastructure
- Be creative and innovative in your way of thinking
- Responsible for the Technology department budget across
- Encourages technology research and development across
- Be advocate for innovation and creativity
- Act as a role model: Display a can do it attitude and encourage positive energy around in line with the company’s values
- Provide Market expertise to the commercial department while helping building relationship with potential customers
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and implement technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business
- Ensure teams follows coding standards and processes
- Ensure overall high level quality in everything we do in line with Business priorities
- Monitor and provide guidance on all software development activities
- Responsible to monitor knowledge sharing across to lead to continuous improvement plan for software development and products
- Ensure best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software and products
- Maximises the efficiency and innovation of production efforts by coordinating various teams
- Collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services
- Maintain strong working relationship across the company
- Ensure effective internal communications both within Tech department and across the organisation
- Promote cross collaboration to ensure smooth execution of software development projects/products
- Establish clear organisational structure across
- Work towards the company vision and cascade the tech vision using the OKR’s system
- Mentor skills and attitude
- Encourage and promote best engineering practices and ensure Agile processes are followed across
Who you are:
- Analytical and Strategic Thinker
- Strong people management experience with experience of managing large teams both locally and remotely.
- Excellent communication skills and Public Speaker
- Proven experience of communicating effectively at all levels of the business.
- Be up-to-date with new trends and new technologies
- Previous experience as CTO or similar role within iGaming industry considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Technological tends
- Good understanding of business planning and budget planning
- High ability in problem solving
- Proven experience working on multi-products concurrently
- Experience directly working with leading, growing and advancing development teams.
- A Bsc/Msc in a related field.
- Advanced Web Development knowledge.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with tools and programing languages / platforms such as .Net, C#, Web Services, Open Source technologies, MS BI Stack, Front-End Web Technologies, Qlik Products.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach
- Background in performance marketing preferential.
- Excellent team skills
What we offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.