Casino Integrations Developer
As a Game Integrations Developer at GiG Games, you will be instrumental to ensuring that our studio is able to distribute our games portfolio to external casino operator partners. It will be down to you to ensure that they are able to put our games into their player's hands.
You will work closely with our backend games and platform team and the commercial team to assess, plan for, and deliver effective and efficient integrations time and time again.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This role involves:
- Working closely with our external casino operator partners to integrate GiG Game's gaming systems into their platforms.
- Conducting investigations relating to new and existing customer integrations.
- Identifying relevant information for optimising the process and customer experience.
- Responding swiftly to commercial and regulatory changes; keeping the data flowing no matter what changes are demanded.
- Working closely with the Games backend and platform development teams to add new features and functionality.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
Who You Are:
We are seeking a team player; somebody who knows that collaboration with your team and stakeholders in the wider business is what drives success. You can move fast yet still maintain an attention to detail. You possess keenly-developed problem-solving skills. You get excited in a fast-moving, and rapidly evolving technology business.
You have the following:
- 3+ years working in a comparable software development role
- Prior experience with casino & game integrations
- Excellent knowledge of JSON RPC, AJAX, JSON, REST and associated frameworks
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Experience with Java and web backend development
- A tech agnostic view of languages and tools
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
B2B Performance Marketing
Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.