Full Stack Developer
You’ll be joining our eclectic team of phenomenally talented dev guys, so your primary responsibilities will be based on your experience with either frontend or backend development, hopefully both!
What you'll be doing
- Developing on a LEMP stack
- Developing responsive front-end with modern technologies
- Server scripting
Who you are:
We are looking for an expert in Full-Stack Development with expertise in the following technologies:
- Must be great with PHP
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience of working with HTML5
- Working experience of CSS3
- Experience with CMSes and Wordpress is considered hugely beneficial
We’re looking for people who lean more towards backend, as well as those who lean more towards frontend, so don’t be afraid to apply if you’re more one than the other.
Have thy tools ready!
We also assume that you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent – We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Drive and Love – To keep up with the high pace around the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we thrive on this buzz!
- Teamwork – If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer:
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and getting involved - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural, and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us:
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.