Core values which form the base for the financial strategy and a sustainable business:
- Strict cost control
- Reduction of debt
- Conservative approach to amortisation on acquired affiliates and capitalised expenses
- Reducing non-marketing related OPEX to achieve bottom line earnings
In addition to a solid operating cash flow, external funding is facilitating acquisitions of affiliate markets, paying off existing working capital facilities and for general corporation purposes.
The funding strategy is built on the following principles:
- Funding is primarily raised by the parent company Gaming Innovation Group Plc.
- Type: senior secured funding
- Other funding types: diversified funding sources, EMTN program, SEC registered program, bilateral loans and bank funding
- Bank capacity is primarily allocated towards back-up facilities, local funding and trade related products
|ISIN Code||Issue Date||Outstanding amount||Borrowing limit||Terms||Maturity date|
|NO0010787120||6 March 2017||SEK300m||SEK1,250,000||Fixed interest of 7%/Y||6 March 2020|
|NO0010858400||28 June 2019||SEK400m||SEK1,000,000||Floating coupon of 3 months STIBOR + 9%/Y||28 June 2022|
The 2017 bonds are registered with the Norway Central Securities Depository and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The guarantors to the bonds, GiG, Innovation Labs Limited, MT Securetrade Limited, NV Securetrade and Zecure Gaming Limited (the issuer’s subsidiaries), are jointly and severally with the issuer and between themselves, guaranteeing the repayment of the nominal value of the bonds on the redemption date and of the interest amounts of the bonds on each interest payment date.
The 2019 bonds are registered in Frankfurt and will be listed at Nasdaq OMX Nordic in Stockholm in November 2019.
The Company is in the process of refinancing the remaining balance of the bond which matures in March 2020.
Reports & Prospectus
Gaming Innovation Group Plc
Gaming Innovation Group Inc.
Innovation Labs Ltd
MT Secure Trade Ltd
Zecure Gaming Ltd