Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected ecosystem, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award-winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Are you a developer with a passion for getting things done without sacrificing maintainability? Do you get into discussions about code metrics, whitespaces or frameworks with your colleagues? We are growing our team with responsibility for developing and improving our backend systems, and we need YOU to help us do it! You, and your team-mates, will collaborate with our brand-based teams to add and improve the functionality of our growing micro-service based core systems.
What you'll be doing
An important part of our backend is written in Go and Node.js. You don't need to know these but you should be interested in learning at least one of them. We are always working on improving, tweaking and enhancing our systems so whether that means adopting a new framework or re-writing components, you should enjoy this way of working!
Who you are
We are looking for experienced developers with a strong interest in coding who share our obsession for non-compromising, beautiful code. However, we value your thought process and how you solve problems more than your specific set of skills. Nevertheless, we assume that coding has a big room in your heart, because that's how we create a lot of our magic. Moreover, an important part of your job will be to evaluate and help implement new technologies and frameworks so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant.
Have thy tools ready
We also assume you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with the fast-paced environment in the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we love it!
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you have to work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It's important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let's talk about it.
- Last application date: Well hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: hass.chapman(at)mavrix.es
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.