Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected ecosystem, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award-winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Are you a linux geek? Do you know everything about containers/networking/cloud computing? If you do we have a perfect role for you on our System Operations team! It's a varied role with a lot of freedom and you will collaborate with our other dev teams to improve the scalability and performance of our growing micro-service based core systems.
What you'll be doing
- Help design, build and deploy our next generation infrastructure that run 24/7 at scale.
- Maintain our current staging and production environments and help us plan their future.
- Learn a great deal and have fun!
- Write code and automate as much as possible.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced devops engineer to join our growing System Operations team. It is important that you can demonstrate:
- A passion for infrastructure performance and scalability.
- Problem-solving from first principles.
- Proven ability to find and fix troublesome performance issues that span multiple systems.
- Experience exploring datasets and turning performance metrics into easily-understood data visualisations.
- Linux & containers geek.
- Experience working with CDNs (varnish, Fastly, Cloudflare) and container orchestration systems (apache marathon, kubernetes) is beneficial.
We are always working on improving, tweaking and enhancing our systems so whether that means adopting a new framework or re-writing components, you have to enjoy this way of working!
Have thy tools ready
We also assume you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own code and infrastructure.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with the fast-paced environment in the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we love it!
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you have to work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: halldor.haflidason(at)gig.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.