Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
As a QA Engineer you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. We are looking for excellent QA Engineers to join our team. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, and execute tests based on design specifications.
- Design and further develop testing processes and infrastructure, including automated testing where possible.
- Write technical and non-technical specifications.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team, to deliver high-quality products.
Who you are
- Creating test plans and test cases to cover all features under development.
- Implementing automated tests to increase our test coverage and ensure proper cross browser testing.
- Experience in test automation, testing frameworks.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web technologies.
- ISEB/ISTQB in software testing foundation certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.