Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
To work with the wider data and BI functions to translate translate user requirements into data-driven, applications and Data Visualization solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Take ownership of data analysis activities and working closely with internal as well as external end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualisation solutions
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, data modeling and segmentation
- Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experience in SQL, R, Excel
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Qlik and Tableau
- Strong grasp of statistics and data mining techniques, and the ability to identify the appropriate advanced analytics toolsets for the company
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver executive presentations and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a structured and service-minded way
- Drive data analytics throughout the organisation, impacting key business objectives
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.