Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen.
Who You Are
Quality needs to be a way of life, not just a job title and you’ll need to be able to spot a mistake from a mile away. You should not be afraid to break a few molds and educate us in the way of the world. We want you to provide feedback and help us create games that can withstand the test of time.
GiG Games is currently looking for an experienced QA Tester to perform quality assurance tasks such as functional feature testing, executing test cases, documenting and tracking flaws, and developing test plans. A successful candidate should also be able to provide both objective and subjective analysis aimed at improving game features, game balance, and the overall user experience for our internal and externally-produced iGaming products. The QA tester will regularly communicate and coordinate with the production, design, technical and creative teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work across the studio on our games, back office/RGS, public web and private client support site.
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, and regression testing.
- Working directly with the frontend games and backend platform implementation teams.
- Working to refine and improve testing procedures and test plans.
- Providing game-play and game-balance feedback.
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects.
- Testing and verifying quality of software and internal tools.
- Working with external testing service providers; providing them with clear test plans and analysing results.
- Test our games across a variety of devices, operating systems, browsers and network conditions.
- Ability to follow methodical quality assurance processes including but not limited to writing proper test plan that could be automated.
- Thorough understanding of the importance of QA and testing.
- Understanding the role of quality assurance and principles of software/game testing.
- Ability to develop processes or analyse and suggest improvements effectively.
- Technical understanding of multiple facets of game and/or software development.
- Highly organized.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for gaming; especially web and mobile games
- Proficiency in evaluating game experiences and providing detailed feedback. Thinking critically about games.
- Demonstrated success in fast and dynamic environments.
- Industry experience in production, QA, or software development.
- iGaming, mobile and/or social games industry experience.
- Compliance testing experience.
What We Offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a start-up within a large, extremely successful and established group. We offer you the chance to shape and mould yourself within this exciting new team and to contribute to the growth of Gaming Innovation Group’s first foray into casino game creation. There are, of course, the usual array of tasty additions including the obligatory Friday beers, free fruit, coffee and, if it tickles your fancy, lunchtime swims in the Med.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: [email protected]