Something About Us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen. And this is where you come into the picture.
This is where you will get the opportunity to be a part of the full QA cycle. Together we will ensure the highest software quality standards for all of our current and future products, both frontend and backend.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working with both manual and automated tests and report the results of those. But nothing is ever perfect, so we are always looking to improve. Therefore we focus a lot on implementing new automated tests and improve the processes to adapt for each new product. You get to be a part of some brilliant collaboration with internal stakeholders, plan-implement and execute testing while pushing the boundaries of what excellent QA is all about.
Our tech organisation is very important to us; they help us build what sets us apart.
Who you are
You don’t have to be an expert producing a CV that will cause our screens to crack! But we want to see a sincere passion for QA and some relevant background within the field. So you have dealt with the full QA cycle and all it involves. We wish to learn from you and we believe that we have something to teach you, no matter what level your expertise.
You would be the icing on our cake, if you (i) show us experience with writing TDD/BDD specifications, (ii) know some automation tools and (iii) understand angularJS based web apps.
You are blessed with a proactive and responsible personality thriving in a fast moving international environment. And in case you love Ping-Pong and video-games this might just be a match made in heaven.
We hope that you know (and love) agile development methods. These are no requirements though; skill, talent and devotion can trump experience and education any day – if you have enough of it, you're in!
To thrive in our environment, you can honestly say that you check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! And so we achieve our goals and we love to celebrate it! Do you?
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city center
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain
- Questions: martina.rudsvik(at)mavrix.es
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.