Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
As a QA Engineer at GiG you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. We are looking for excellent QA Engineers to join our agile team. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Take responsibility for creating an extensive automated testing and reporting platform
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Contribute towards the testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated tests for features which manage, distribute and monitor computation across distributed systems in virtual and bare metal environments.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios which help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Communicate your feedback and ideas to the team.
Who are you
- Enthusiastic about your work and self-motivated.
- Have 3 or more years experience of automation using C# or .NET.
- Able to write comprehensive tests using Gherkin.
- Understand how to use BDD to build high quality products.
- Interested in using Selenium and Appium
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.