Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As a QA Engineer for I-Labs you will be involved in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining the existing ones. We are looking for excellent QA Engineers to join our team. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You must also have great passion for QA and testing, and are up to date with latest trends.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, and execute tests based on design specifications.
- Design and further develop testing processes and infrastructure, including automated testing where possible.
- Write technical and non-technical specifications.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team, to deliver high-quality products.
Who you are
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and SDLC.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with and good knowledge of test automation, testing frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Technical understanding of web technologies.
- Experience with versioning systems.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- High moral integrity.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.