Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Project Manager’s main responsibilities are to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of assigned projects. The project manager’s goal is to develop and support GIG Magic, by running projects that keep the product relevant through an outside-in approach.
The role is expected to run projects on behalf of different parts of the organization, thus focusing on establishing good relationship between the different departments as well as with third parties and GIG Magic clients. The Project Manager will provide input on what projects will improve the product, through prioritization meetings and other forums.
Project success will be measured
running business critical projects in the specified time frame and ensure an appropriate use of the resources.
The other main responsibility is to create comprehensive project documentation and to pro-actively detect projects that improve GIG Magic and help the business development.
There will be close interaction with upper Management, including Head of Brands, Marketing Teams and Core Tech Teams, through meetings, project tools and other in order to manage the product in a consistent, timely and accurate manner. Several projects require a very close interaction with Third parties, Vendors, Suppliers and especially business partners.
No direct reports.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments as well as third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.