Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
What you'll be doing
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of fully responsive UI
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Cooperate with the backend team in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical out of the box solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
Who you are
- Very good knowledge in HTML5 and CSS/SASS (mixing, partials, etc..)
- Experience in building responsive webpages
- Experience working with UX/UI teams
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.