Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The BI Developer in Test (BIDET) is responsible for contributing towards the development and maintenance of automated tests within an automation framework for the BI department, executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The BIDET will also work closely with BI developers to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
What you'll be doing
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of automated tests.
- Contribute towards the testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated tests for new features which are added to the BI solution.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the development and QA process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- You’ll get the opportunity to work with technologies such as Cucumber, QlikSense and Selenium
Who you are
- A good understanding of software testing processes and techniques
- Good knowledge in an Object Oriented programming language, ideally C#
- Knowledge in database querying and understanding, ideally MS SQL
- Ideally an understanding in Microsoft BI tools, such as SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, however this would be a bonus
- Keen to develop, build, test and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.