Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Interested in working with the latest (and coolest) web technologies? GIG wants YOU!
Gaming Innovation Group is one of the biggest iGaming platforms, with over 30 online casinos and sportsbooks - and growing! We are looking for eager talent to join our Development team at our brand-new beachside office in Malta. We need your to help build our next-gen, market-leading cloud platform. Interested?
What you'll be doing
- You will be working in our Agile Development team and reporting to the Head Of Front-End Development. As a member of our Development team you will:
- Take part in daily scrum meetings
- Be responsible for managing your own work
- Use Jira to track your work and Confluence for documentation
- Contribute ideas and explore new web technologies
- Test and deploy your code through the Development lifecycle
Who you are
If you are Developer with around 4 years experience and have the following, we’d love to hear from you!
- Enthusiastic about your work and self-motivated
- Experience building high-performance web apps
- Microsoft .NET framework and .NET Core
- RESTful APIs and Socket services
- HTML, CSS/SASS, and building responsive designs
- Know how to test and commit your work!
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on you growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.