Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
We are looking for an IT support/Administrator to join our growing team Corporate IT in Malta.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a hunger for learning.
The role's main focus is supporting the growing business needs across the whole group and its international locations.
What you'll be doing
- On-boarding/Off-boarding of new employees
- Dealing with requests in a timely matter
- Stocktake / ordering of equipment
- 1st/2nd line support
- Printer management
- Cable management
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Providing remote assistance to our branch offices
- Monitoring of internal systems
Who you are
- 0-2 years experience in a similar field
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker
- A problem solver / think outside the box
- Must be able to work in a team but also Able to work independently and with little supervision
- Like to keep up to date with the latest technology.
Additional beneficial requirements:
- Active directory and Microsoft products
- Basic Networking skills/WiFi Technology
- ITIL and service management
- Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Smart phones/Tablets
- Asset Management
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.