Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected ecosystem, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award-winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Information Security is vital to the business due to the nature of our industry and the intellectual property that the company generates. Information security is championed by executive management and understood to be important by everyone in the company.
What you'll be doing
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around security.
- Liaise with Ops engineers and Developers regarding the implementation of new security technologies and processes.
- Provide technical oversight of infrastructure and security services delivered by suppliers.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, recognising areas which need improvements and acknowledging vulnerabilities.
Who you are
- Experience in building and managing security operations processes.
- Knowledge of technologies such as anti-malware, DLP and forensics toolkits used in information security incident investigations.
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure, including TCP/IP and Internet protocols.
- Knowledge of Security Information and Events Management (SIEM) technologies and security tooling.
- Experience in developing and improving security operations and SIEM.
- Knowledge and experience of information security and IT assurance frameworks, Privacy and Data Protection.
- Experience in security operations and stakeholder management.
- Significant experience in a highly regulated business environment, ideally gained in iGaming or financial services.
Have thy tools ready
We also assume you love working in a lean and agile environment.
To thrive in our team, you should be able to check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with the fast-paced environment in the office, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do, and we love it!
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you have to work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: hass.chapman(at)mavrix.es
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.