Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
We’re looking for an experienced business intelligence leader who can help shape and scale our iGC platform reporting and analytics layer. You’ll be building and leading the business intelligence reporting team, which is responsible for the design and implementation of the reporting and analytics platform through which our client operators access data.
The ideal candidate is technically minded, business savvy, and exceptionally driven. If you’re sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and can communicate complex ideas with ease, then we’d like to talk to you.
What you'll be doing
- Recruit, lead, and manage a world-class team of business intelligence developers.
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards.
- Design, build, and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool; act as the owner of core ETL jobs and business logic.
- Partner with the data platform team to evolve and scale our data infrastructure for new use cases.
- Manage existing analytics vendor relationships, and lead the engagement of new ones.
- Set goals and drive the overall roadmap for the business intelligence reporting team.
- Serve as a champion of sound decision-making at all levels of the company.
Who are you
- At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area.
- At least three years experience working as part of a reporting team using a modern reporting platform such as Qlikview, Tableau and MS Power BI in both an analytical and development capacity.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3.
- Proven success building and leading business intelligence teams.
- Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
- Love for agile and experience in working in agile environment.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: You are based in Malta.
- Questions: claudia.ginex(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.