Something About Us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen. And this is where you come into the picture.
In order to continue our growth journey, we need to reinforce the group. This is where you come in:
- You will join a team of highly-skilled developers who work with state-of-the art frameworks, tools and technologies – delivering innovative and award-winning products.
- You will have the best tools at your disposal while working in a creative environment, designed for you to thrive in.
What you'll be doing
You will transform our designers' imagination into magical interfaces that our users love. You code well, know your stack, and are somewhat of a perfectionist. An important part of your job is to evaluate and help implement new technologies and frameworks – so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant! You will also be collaborating continuously with the designers and other stakeholders.
Who you are
We are looking for UI developers who share our obsession for non-compromising, beautiful code. Equally important to us is your thought process and how you solve problems – more so than your specific set of skills.
Agile development methods and your ability and interest to master these are generally considered an essential requirement for this role. Another extra asset up your sleeve could be some exposure in test-driven development work.
Above all stand your keen interest, devotion and pride in what you do. We place this at the core of our selection process. Even more than the above mentioned technical requirements. Our experience taught us that with a strong dose of these qualities one can achieve great results and blend faster in our team. If you have enough of it, you are our perfect match!
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork: To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city centre
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain.
- Questions: martina.rudsvik(at)gig.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.