Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The doors of Metrocity are now open. Online casino sensation Highroller.com is on the hunt for a hungry frontend tech lead to drive its tech crew to new heights.
If you want to experience working within a start-up environment while enjoying the resources and benefits of a bigger group, then this role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Oh, and if you think gamification and pushing the boundaries of player experience through product innovation is important, then you might have just found your home.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for all things tech at Highroller.com
- Provide knowledge/mentoring to other developers
- Prioritise both business requests and development improvements
- Build scalable, reusable code and libraries
- Implementation of fully responsive UI
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Cooperate with the backend crew in implementing new functionality
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Manage realistic work deadlines
Who you are
- React JS
- Redux JS
- CSS pre-processors
- RESTful web services
- Small to mid-size tech team management experience
- A true believer Agile methodology
- Up to date with the latest technologies
- Understanding of version control and continuous integration systems including GIT, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Methodology considered a strong bonus
- Experience within the iGaming sector is a bonus
- Experience working in with CI/CD approach is a bonus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta