Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You’ll be joining a team of talented front end developers working on the latest front end technology stack. You’ll be reporting to the team tech lead and work with the other developers who share the same goal.
What you'll be doing
The selected candidate will be working with other front end developers where together you will be building new features and maintaining a front-end technology.
- Analyze new requirements and come up with different ways for implementation.
- Write code which is readable, elegant and performant.
- Build pixel perfect UI based on designs supplied by the designers.
- Debug issues which might arise and come up with solutions.
- Test your code and sit down for code reviews with other team members.
- Follow an agile methodology.
The selected candidate will preferably have experience in the following languages & frameworks:
- RESTful APIs
- UI/UX building
- Animations (CSS and/or JS)
Who you are
- Motivated - You have the right attitude and motivation to work with an eclectic team. Keep up with the high pace around the office and enjoy what you do.
- Team Player - Fit well & humbly with the other team members where we thrive to achieve a common goal. Build sound relationship based on mutual trust with the rest of the team
- Eye for Design - Be ready to find your inner css ninja. Build polished UI with a great attention to detail, where even a small css transition will make a difference. Be able to build and flex UI without using bloating third party frameworks.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta