Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play an important role within IT department. You will work closely with developers, system administrators and other passionate individuals. You must have a great passion for process automation, continuous delivery and system administration.
What you'll be doing
- Investigate and test new infrastructure and application technologies to help improve the platform stability, scalability and operations.
- Build, maintain and improve continuous delivery and integration pipeline.
- Work closely with development teams on high performance requirements.
- Perform risk and capacity planning and management for a rapidly growing productions environment.
- Develop internal documentation for key systems and services.
- Backup and recovery planning and testing.
- 24/7 system monitoring
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience with Unix/Linux system administration, configuration and automation.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (Docker).
- Strong skills with git and command line scripting/coding language (Python, Bash) â€¢ Experience with the following technologies or their industry alternatives:
- Experience with web application security.
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration and building delivery pipelines.
- Understanding of web applications security and internet technologies.
- Familiarity with ELK stack style event processing.
- Ability to analyze DB performance and make necessary performance tuning suggestions.
- Detail-oriented working style & excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.