Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Interested in working with the latest (and coolest) web technologies? GIG wants YOU!
Gaming Innovation Group is one of the biggest iGaming platforms, with over 30 online casinos and sportsbooks - and growing! We are looking for eager talent to join our Development team at our brand-new beachside office in Malta. We need your to help build our next-gen, market-leading cloud platform. Interested?
What you'll be doing
You will be working in our Agile Development team and reporting to the Head Of Front-End Development. As a member of our Development team you will:
- Take part in daily scrum meetings
- Be responsible for managing your own work
- Use Jira to track your work and Confluence for documentation
- Contribute ideas and explore new web technologies
- Test and deploy your code through the Development lifecycle
Who you are
If you are Developer with around 4 years experience and have worked with the following, we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience building high-performance web apps
- HTML, SASS, Building responsive designs
- AngularJS, React, Vue.js
- TypeScript, Lodash, Moment, jQuery, RxJS
- NPM, Yarn, Bower
- Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Rollup
- BrowserStack, Selenium, Karma, Mocha, Chai
- RESTful APIs and Socket services
- Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core considered an asset
- Consider yourself Pixel-Perfect!
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork: To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Playful, bright and modern offices
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.