Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The Corporate IT team is part of the IT Operations department which is responsible for daily operations throughout the organization. The Corporate IT team itself is responsible for the internal corporate end-user infrastructure and functions across multiple systems and offices around the globe.
Reporting to the Corporate IT Manager, the Corporate IT Service Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate administrative non-technical tasks within the team to ensure an ongoing excellent delivery of service to our end-users.
What you'll be doing
- Purchasing and Supplier Management – coordinate with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to be continuously aware of on-going purchasing requirements, get the most advantageous deals from the right suppliers, keeping track of past and pending purchases and ensuring that all processes such as purchase ordering and invoicing are being rigorously followed
- Budgeting – have a very good understanding of budgeting procedures, budget entries, allocation and point in-time utilization
- Licensing – knowledge of the ongoing license requirements across all the departments in all offices, while keeping track of licence utilization through regular audits
- Support agreements and Contract Management– ensure that support agreements with third party providers are regularly updated to ensure they truly reflect the dynamic nature of business requirements
- Stock – ensure adequate stock levels for key IT related items are maintained in all offices and with all suppliers that support all our offices in the various geographical locations
- Inventory – ensure that Corporate IT inventory is properly kept updated for all offices
- Project Coordination – projects that fall within the remit of Corporate IT are being properly coordinated by ensuring that they are kept in line with business requirements, keeping track of bill of quantities and costs, projects are properly documented, timelines are adhered to, there is regular and useful communication, while maintaining broad understanding of the overall status for all projects.
- At least three years of experience working in a similar administrative role preferably within a Corporate IT department
- Excellent people communication skills
- A quick learner, able to rapidly adapt to a dynamic business environment
- Able to take on true challenges and turn them into useful opportunities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Can understand and follow corporate IT processes to the highest level of detail
- Excellent practical knowledge and hands-on experience of purchasing, inventory, IT servicedesk, invoicing, document management and project coordination applications
- An awesome team player with a positive attitude!
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.