Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level. .
What you'll be doing
- Assists with the development of the data model(s) for the data warehouse. Provides recommendations for all data strategies;
- Analyses data in source systems to assess data quality and makes recommendations for addressing within the source systems or as part of the ETL process;
- Monitor and communicate to all the BI users DWH ETL execution and any delays which might be encountered (This will involve working out of office hours since the selected person will be on call during non-office hours);
- Assist in re-loading of data into the DWH;
- Offer support to our clients with regards to all the BI deliverables including SSRS Reports, OLAP Cube, QlikSense Dashboards & CRM Integration;
- Grant & Revoke user permissions to the BI tools.
- Assist in preparing training material and deliver training to end-users;
- Deal with any ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Experience in supporting Data Warehouses.
- Good understanding of Inmon or Kimball methodologies.
- Experience using the SQL Server (2016) Microsoft BI Suite (SSIS, SSRS & SSAS).
- Experience with QlikSense, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience writing SQL queries.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.