Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer who can help shape and scale our iGC platform reporting and analytics layer. You will be designing, building and deploying complex analytical and BI solutions using a variety of front end visualization tools through which our client operators access data.
The ideal candidate is technically minded, driven and with a strong understanding of BI concepts and reporting.
What you'll be doing
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Design, build, and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
Who are you
- At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience working as part of a reporting team using Qlikview in both an analytical and development capacity
- Must be technically sound in Qliksense both from development and administrative perspective
- Must be very strong in SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3.
- Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
- Questions: claudia.ginex(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.