Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
Who you are
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team and stakeholders in the wider business is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team’s objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed - and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years working in a comparable software development role
- Experience developing backend solutions in Java
- A tech agnostic view of languages and tools
- Passion for software development and games/gaming
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Experience with Java and web backend development
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Good knowledge of JSON RPC, AJAX, JSON, REST and associated frameworks
We also value experience of:
- Distributed systems
- Multi-tenant systems
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: [email protected]
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.