Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming providers and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
The aim for this role is to oversee, improve and develop the product management for all channels on several of the GiG Media products and projects. From UX and UI design to BE and FE development, working in conjunction with the Business, SEO and Content departments to help create the overall product strategy, as well as defining and owning the requirements and deliverables / output from the tech and development team.
This will include creating both overall web development product road maps for the specific projects as well as leading the development teams through the successful deployment of improving websites and company portfolio in accordance with both long term and day to day product roadmaps and visions.
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our product performance, looking for all possible gains and improved output across on our already strong brand platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and communicate company technical & product strategy to executive, operational management and development teams.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management
- Build and manage a top calibre development team and oversee the development.
- Apply your product management skills through the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Work as product owner for the section of GiG Media’s site portfolio / team and have a strong voice in a thriving, dynamic business.
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio.
- Work with UX / Design team to create wireframes and designs for back office and trading tools.
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into brilliant products.
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment.
- Be responsible for feature prioritisation and scope management.
- Engage with stakeholders to fully understand their needs.
- Provide input into building of the strategic product roadmap for GiG Media.
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
- Recommendations and executing on both technological improvements and working methodologies for the development team.
- Working closely with the SEM, SEO and Business Intel and Account Management team to optimise site and partner performance.
Who are you
- 2-5 years of experience directly working in Product Owner / Product Management roles.
- Advanced IT and Web Development knowledge.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven track record in leading development teams
- Experience with tools and programing languages / platforms such as WordPress, PHP, Google Analytics, Piwik, Qlik Products.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach
- Experience within iGaming
- Background in performance marketing preferential.
- Excellent team skills
Level of Education
University – Bsc/Msc in Computer science, engineering, business or related.
(Please refer to European language levels CEFR)
Language Listening Reading Speaking Writing
English C1 C1 C1 C1
Key Internal Relationships
Leading Tech and dev. department.
Liaise and work closely with all departments, SEO /SEM, Development Teams, Content Managers, BI and Account Management.
- Creative and innovative
- Handles Pressure well
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects and works aspects is a must
Additional Beneficial Assets
Working with agile development methods such as SCRUM and or Kanban.
Strong Experience or knowledge in PHP/Wordpress
Previous experience or knowledge of performance marketing also considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.