Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
iGC currently have an opportunity for a Sportsbook Product Manager to join our Product team.
What you'll be doing
- Sit at the intersection of business and technology, tasked with bringing to market exceptional platform products for use by our sports betting operator customers.
- Be a champion of the customer (both operator and player), and passionate about improving the iGC B2B sports experience.
- Apply your product management skills through the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Help differentiate the iGC product and bring innovation to online sports betting.
- Keep up to date with the best in class in online betting and wider online industries.
- Work as product owner for the sports team and have a strong voice in a thriving, dynamic business.
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio.
- Work with UX / Design team to create wireframes and designs for back office and trading tools.
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into brilliant products.
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment.
- Be responsible for feature prioritization and scope management.
- Engage with operator customers to fully understand their needs.
- Provide input into building of the strategic product roadmap for iGC.
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholder to elicit requirements and keep them informed of progression.
Who you are
- Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Manager in online / iGaming.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Experience interpreting and defining product scope in a SaaS environment.
- Customer facing experience.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Honed strategy planning and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.