Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The team’s key responsibilities are to establish and maintain relationship with IGC’s Game Providers partners from initial stages of commercial discussions to integration and further to new Game Releases and new feature additions.
What you'll be doing
- Ownership of commercial and partner relations with new Game Providers
- Internal coordination of activities required for new Game Provider Integrations – collaborate effectively with internal teams (Product, Project Management, Development, Customer Operations etc.)
- Internal coordination of activities for new Game Releases and new Game feature additions
- Ownership of notification communication to and from Game Providers (promotions, new feature additions etc.)
- Ensuring overall maintenance of marketing assets for new Game Providers – such as countries of operation etc.
Who you are
You will hold 3+ years experience in a similar role within igaming industry and be in position of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Management, Marketing, Finance etc.)
Should be willing and able to take full ownership whilst ensuring highest standards of communication.
Awareness of the business and Commercial Focus - should be service oriented and understand how our business works
Level of Education
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
3 or more years in a similar role
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.