Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
As a Motion Graphics Artist, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with the product and user experience. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
What you'll be doing
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and UI/UX designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Who you are
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.