Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
You would be joining our new in-house Game Studio as a Graphics Designer making online slot games, instant win/lotto, and casual real money games together with an awesome and diverse team; continuously collaborating with product owners, designers, artists, developers and other stakeholders. An important part of your job is to push the standards and visuals to create stunning games that our players love and enjoy.
What you'll be doing
- Work in small multidisciplinary game development teams to take concepts from prototype to world-class end products; create high quality art assets needed for production.
- Generating and creating the required graphic designs for the team and production.
- Working with the team towards increasing quality and efficiency of creation in production
- Proactively recognise problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Work with the team to meet deadlines, and organise the work in a timely manner.
- Create designs such as logos, symbols, marketing assets, icons, UI graphics etc.
- Work with a variety of styles and techniques to create designs with and for the team.
Who are you
- Good grasp of traditional fine art skills. Good knowledge of composition, lighting, colour theory, perspective, typography, etc.
- Detail oriented and organised
- Familiar with best practices for optimised game ready assets.
- Can share a strong portfolio to show your good fit for this particular role.
- Preferable Bachelors or higher degree in Art/Animation/Design/Fine Art or similar.
- Solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration
- Good understanding of cinematographic storytelling (cameras, storytelling, perspective)
- Familiarity with motion graphics is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Comfortable working in an agile development process.
- Good level of English; company language
- Ability to adapt and approach problems creatively
- Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing art assets
- Be passionate about Art.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.