Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Lead Concept Artist who will be responsible for creating themes, interesting visual styles as well as asset creation (characters and environments) for a larger team.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team to visually push the overall visual style to the next level, ensuring high levels of required concepts.
- Take concepts through from ideas and sketches to fully rendered illustrations
- To plan, assign, prioritise and supervise the work of the concept artists.
- Responsible for the generation of concepts to aid in development; environment, character and UI concepts
- Provide direction, feedback and mentorship towards increasing quality and efficiency of concept creation in production.
- Help bring clarity to visual direction of ideas and design, using sketches and iterative design.
- Creatively enhance and push concepting performance within the team.
- Proactively recognize problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Ensure the team meets deadlines, and organises the work in a timely manner.
Who are you
- Exceptional fundamental traditional fine art skills. Strong grasp of composition, anatomy, colour theory, perspective, lighting, environment, characters and graphic design.
- Able to articulate complex visual to the art team and the wider company.
- Proficient with 2D applications such as Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator.
- Able to explore various different styles, while adhering to an overarching brand.
- Experience in leading and mentoring other artists
- Detail oriented and organised
- Preferable Bachelors or higher degree in Art/Animation/Design/Fine Art or similar.
- Preferable able to animate concepts and illustrations.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Comfortable working in an agile development process.
- Good level of English; company language
- Ability to adapt and approach problems creatively
- Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing art assets
- Be passionate about Art.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.