Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
IGC is searching for a Head of Product to execute the company product strategy for the IGC Platform. The successful candidate will have a significant role in the company by taking the reins of a growing team of product managers and business analysts to execute the company vision and accelerate the success of IGC and Gaming Innovation Group overall
What you'll be doing
- Sit at the intersection of business and technology, tasked with developing new product ideas and seeing them through implementation.
- Based on business objectives, help shape and evolve the company product vision.
- Lead the cross functional product team, ensuring it has sufficient skill, training and resources to execute in an efficient manner.
- Mentoring and empowering the product team while constantly improving the team velocity and quality.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills with an ability to move peers as well as juniors and have them follow a common vision.
- Own and regularly present the company roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills, using information/data and various metrics to develop informed and factual business cases.
- Display financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies and subsequently improve product performance.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand their needs as well as improve the processes and workflows within the company.
- Build product centric relationships with B2B customers and stakeholders.
- Be a champion of the customer and passionate about improving the iGC product portfolio
- Must be a future-oriented visionary with leadership experience as an influencer of both teams and thought.
- Demonstrate a track record in bringing B2B products to market as a Senior Product Manager in online / iGaming.
- Experienced and skilled at defining and prioritizing product features in a hands-on environment.
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrable understanding of how to translate business objectives into product portfolio goals.
- Experience interpreting and defining product scope in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this position.
Level of Education
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Business discipline. Equivalent experience considered.
The candidate must have 8+ years of experience in product management, including team management experience.
- Passionate about product management and evangelising a product driven approach to development.
- Ability to work well with multiple teams, in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong relationship management & interpersonal skills.
- You must attract excellence; people working for you develop and grow, achieving more than they did previously.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community