Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Rizk exploded onto the online casino scene in January 2016 and has become one of the fastest growing brands in the industry. Utilising simple but highly engaging Gamification techniques, an outstanding UX and highly engaging product set, Rizk is setting the standards that the rest are trying to copy. Rizk is now looking for a Head of Casino to help us remain a market leader.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a role for a heavy-weight online casino professional that includes both Product and Marketing and requires a Commercial thinker and doer!
Who you are
You have years of experience working as a casino or gaming manager where you have developed an outstanding understanding of the online casino business, mobile casino, live casino, casino customer insight, competitive and games provider landscape and day to day casino operations. You are commercially astute and know how to drive casino growth through conversion and retention marketing, proposition and product. You understand, in detail, which KPI’s to drive by virtue of their underlying PI’s.
This role is key to the continued development of the brand as a whole and as such working in challenging environment is not a problem for you. You have a positive, “get sh#t done” attitude and you know how to motivate your team and colleagues.
You are a strong leader and are used to leading a team of professionals and collaborating with other functions within a business team, product development and central teams.
- Responsible for Casino NGR and Player LTV for Rizk.com
- Defining the strategy for Rizk casino executing this strategy together with Rizk, marketing, CRM, VIP and development business teams
- Managing the Casino and CRM team and prioritizing the team’s work flow and deliverables on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to achieve business goals
- Define top-line casino retention marketing strategy and ensure that we deliver innovative high-quality promotions and campaigns
- Ensure customers are looked after from their first ever touch point onwards; working closely with the Country Managers and CRM teams to ensure customers receive relevant offers and communications to drive retention, loyalty and reduce churn.
- Report on Casino performance to the Managing Director, Rizk Team and the wider GiG business and improve reporting with unique insights that will help us to further develop the product and offering and customer experience
- Oversee any product and game launch plans and ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are met.
- Interpret the competitor intelligence insights to actionable tasks to ensure that we are always at the forefront
- Working alongside Head of Customer Marketing, Head of Customer Experience and Global Brand manager to ensure that all campaign planning cycles are met on-time
- Work with Analytics and E-Commerce teams to measure and optimise the product performance/funnel and customer journeys
- Deep understanding of the casino and live casino product and its development process
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem, customers and their needs
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Self-starter, organized, innovative, solution-oriented thinker & doer who is not afraid of pushing boundaries to deliver the best.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.