Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You will play a key part in transforming game product ideas into magical casino experiences that our players love. You will also be an integral member of the teams that create our back office tools, B2B and public web presence.
You keep abreast of current design trends and practices, know your design tools, have a familiarity with cognitive psychology theories, and are somewhat of a perfectionist. You will also be collaborating continuously with the product owner, creative team, developers and other stakeholders.
An important part of your job is to evaluate and help implement new working practices, tools and frameworks – so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant!
What you'll be doing
- Bringing product visions to life by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Defining and evolving a common UI framework for all our inhouse games
- Creating optimal user journeys through our back office, B2B and public web applications/sites
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members, external partners and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Performing user testing, creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
- Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
- Conducting A/B tests to measure user response
- Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
- Keep up to date with new trends, practices, technologies, and innovations
- Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
Who you are
You have a strong understanding of user experience and user design fundamentals and are driven to create digital products that are both beautiful and incredibly intuitive to use.
- The right candidate should have an intimate understanding of user experience and current design trends with proven experience in digital product design, both UI/UX
- You should be proficient in the use of industry standard software (such as Sketch), prototyping and collaboration platforms
- You have strong experience of working with HTML5
- You have at least three years of relevant industry experience
- Having designed a large-scale back office application is a plus
- Experience in online casino, social and/or mobile games development is a strong plus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on you growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.