Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen.
Who You Are
Quality needs to be a way of life, not just a job title and you’ll need to be able to spot a mistake from a mile away. You should not be afraid to break a few molds and educate us in the way of the world. We want you to provide feedback and help us create games that can withstand the test of time.
GiG Games is seeking a Games Producer for its rapidly-growing Marbella games studio. The successful candidate will have a strong appreciation of web and mobile gaming design and development, and be able to drive projects from concepts through to completion. The Game Producer will work on several projects at any time and will report directly to the Head of Product They will be instrumental to ensuring that our games are industry-leading both in terms of production quality and market performance, and delivered in a timely manner.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Game Producer at GiG Games you will be able to contribute to early concept development (game ideas, features, gameplay etc). On a day to day basis there will be a close collaboration with stakeholders, designers, artists, developers and QA testers. You feel comfortable to be the one who ensures that the product vision is being maintained, or course correct if necessary. Furthermore your work will inlcude:
- Ensure that all team members are aligned on objectives, deliverables and timescales.
- Facilitate daily standups, facilitate sprint planning and reviews, and monitor progress.
- Contribute to specifications, user stories and product requirements.
- Keep the project boards up to date, prioritise tasks, assign resources, identify risks.
- Work closely with internal QA, and external testing and localisation services.
- Organise and host project forums as necessary to ensure the game vision is maintained.
- Provide regular updates and project status to senior stakeholders.
- Deliver all necessary information required by internal and external sales/marketing.
- Liaise with internal and external casino brands on game releases and performance.
- Liaise with GiG integrations team on game launch plans.
- Work to improve workflows, processes and communication methods.
First and formemost we see that you have a massive passion for gaming including a good awareness of web and mobile games. As a person we imagine that you are highly organized with strong project and product management experience. At the same time it would be awesome if you had a convincing and engaging personality with clear and effective oral and written communication skills. If you also can check the following boxes, we would be thrilled:
- Be resourceful and pragmatic, able to facilitate discussion and resolve conflict.
- Strong understanding of game design principles, game mechanics and UI/UX.
- Proficiency in evaluating game experiences and providing detailed feedback.
- Technical understanding of all aspects of game and/or software development.
- Ability to develop processes or analyze and suggest improvements effectively.
- Demonstrated success in fast and dynamic environments.
- Industry experience in production, QA, or software development.
- iGaming, mobile and/or social games industry experience.
- Exposure to Agile, Scrum and other project management processes.
What We Offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a start-up within a large, extremely successful and established group. We offer you the chance to shape and mould yourself within this exciting new team and to contribute to the growth of Gaming Innovation Group’s first foray into casino game creation. There are, of course, the usual array of tasty additions including the obligatory Friday beers, free fruit, coffee and, if it tickles your fancy, lunchtime swims in the Med.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Questions: [email protected]