Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Kaboo is hiring you as a well-rounded Art Director with brilliant visual design skills to lead the brands and join our team. You have a very good understanding and knowledge in all aspects of the design process from research to visual design. You will work closely with product and marketing team to create flawless web and mobile designs and take personal ownership of your tasks and deliver them so they get the right potential to fly. Be the pixel advocate on the development team, and facilitate iterative processes to evolve the whole product from a UX and UI point of view.
What you'll be doing
- You shall be responsible for User Interface (UI) mainly, and User Experience (UX) where applied, in accordance with tasks laid out by the Brand MD and the Company's Head of Design.
- Working closely with with UX and UI designers to ensure consistent application of the UI and visual design standards throughout the product experience.
- Conceptualizing user flows and designing new features for our core products.
- Presenting designs to internal stakeholders and other team members.
- Full understanding of responsive, adaptive and mobile design.
- Pairing with developers to design and deliver the presentation layer.
- At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Who you are
- Be pixel perfect with industry standard software (Adobe CC, Sketch) or with complementary tools necessary to fulfill ongoing tasks.
- Quickly creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes to help in the design process.
- A willingness to do the hard work necessary to craft truly great experiences.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Great command of English, written and spoken
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta