Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming operators and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Lead Animator who will be responsible for creating interesting animations and push for believable movement visuals (for characters and environments) for a larger team.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team to create high quality, natural, and believable animations.
- Generating and creating the required animations for the team
- Working with the team towards increasing quality and efficiency of animation creation in production, in both 2D and 3D animation.
- Proactively recognise problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Ensure the team meets deadlines, and organises the work in a timely manner.
Who are you
- Good grasp of Animation principles, character acting techniques, body language and reactions.
- Good ability to handle styles from cartoony to realistic animations.
- Detail oriented and organised
- Preferable Bachelors or higher degree in Art/Animation/Design/Fine Art or similar.
- Solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration
- Solid understanding of the rigging and skinning process
- Good understanding of cinematographic storytelling (cameras, storytelling, editing)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Comfortable working in an agile development process.
- Good level of English; company language
- Ability to adapt and approach problems creatively
- Ability to create interesting, detailed and visually appealing art assets
- Be passionate about Art.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.