Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You will be the first point of contact and an ambassador of Gaming Innovation Group to employees, candidates & clients alike — a best-practice leader when it comes to office management.
You hear our needs, knows who to contact and make sure tasks are getting executed with quality and on time. You have a black belt when it comes to multi-tasking in a high-speed environment while being a role model for our office culture.
Sounds like a challenge you could be interested in? Keep on reading!
In a typical day, you can expect to be busy managing schedules, travel, facility management, lunches & snacks, new hire inductions, staff events, dealing with suppliers, and other ad hoc tasks that may occur in a busy international environment
— in short, making sure we are the best-run office in Marbella!
What you'll be doing
- Manage our building with everything from overseeing and schedule maintenance as well as take care of our company apartments. You will also be able to show off your interior design skills.
- You will be our point of contact for vendors, service providers and suppliers etc and also being responsible for the negotiations of these agreements
- Maintain an excellent work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety
- Travel coordination for employees and interview candidates
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences in cooperation with our Communication department.
- Coordinate training for employees for example First Aid or other activities such as Yoga & Language courses
Who you are
To be spot on for this role you’ll have to bring with you a few years of proven Office Management experience. Your background has made you a smooth communicator and you have brilliant stakeholder management skills. There is no doubt that you have a real passion for service and have the ability to have a bird’s view but also have the capacity to getting your hands dirty. It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
- Strong planning skills combined with hands-on and pragmatic attitude
- Solution-oriented and flexible. You easily handle ad-hoc tasks with a smile
- A strong team spirit with an open communicative mind that brings new ideas.
- Have a good eye for details and design
- A team member with a positive and professional vibe, who is friendly and welcoming. You will be the face of GIG!
- Fluency in Spanish, English and if you know a Scandinavian language we would be thrilled!
- Ideally, you will have a good knowledge of how to proceed with Spanish administrations (Town Hall, health system, etc)
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
This position is initially to cover a maternity leave for 14 month, but if everything goes well, we hope to keep you for the long run!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.