Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
You will be part of a small, open-minded and agile team, where you will be challenged and your ideas will be welcome. As a UX/UI designer you will be setting up the methodology and best practices for the whole UX Design process, from user research, creation of personas, user flows, to wireframing, prototyping and final designs.
What you'll be doing
You will be required to lead the development of the product with a team of highly skilled developers.
In other words, you will come up and design our next product iteration(s), which should be a reference of excellence within the gaming industry and a user experience masterpiece.
You are data driven and user centric, familiar with Lean methodologies, so you know that product design is a cycle that never ends, but continuously improves. You are used to collect data and react accordingly.
We expect you to create the user experience structure, but also the final UI designs. You will need great skills in graphic design and pixel perfect layouts, responsiveness, animation and branding, with a strong creative and innovative approach. You are up to date, and you deliver fresh designs that are eye-candy.
Who you are
- You are an experienced UX/UI Designer and have a great portfolio that speaks by itself.
- You are highly driven by creativity and usability, so you can come up with great interfaces and layouts that work
- Your designs are pixel-perfect, but you always want to achieve a new level of perfection
- You are passionate about UI and data
- You also know animation (or you are willing to learn)
- You are motivated, involved, and a proactive team player
- You design with solid arguments, but take comments as a challenge to improve
- Ideally, you know the casino industry, and our competitors
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta