Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
What you'll be doing
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, executing campaigns, and reporting the results to the relevant people with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Taking ownership of the main CRM engagement tool to help orchestrate multichannel and automated player journeys for onboarding and retention strategies and lead the development of adding more functionality over time.
- Taking ownership of localising content and the approaches used for segmented email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results.
- Managing the test and launch process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices.
- Suggesting ways to improve and optimize campaign performances through A/B testing.
- Report on monthly campaign performance as it relates to our KPIs.
- Assist in writing and localising copy for marketing and promotional materials.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
Who you are
- Good business English communication skills, verbally and written
- 1+ years of experience in CRM, online gaming Sportsbook is a must + Casino is a bonus
- Previous experience with Carma or a similar CRM would be highly desirable
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
- Friendly and personable team player who is both flexible and open to new ideas
- A flair for creative writing a bonus
- Other language(s) a bonus
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta