Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
The aim of this role is to create great content on the various platforms for GiG Media’s Swedish market. This will include creating both the content strategy & actual content for the main websites, updating and maintaining said websites, off-site marketing, content for campaign sites, general marketing copy and email marketing send outs, as well as social media & managing freelance content. As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry, we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our content & content strategy based on our already strong brand platform.
We are looking for a Swedish native speaking content writer, responsible for all content for the platforms listed above.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role is based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
- Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
- Assist in creating an overall content strategy for the Swedish market.
- Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third-party websites.
- Conduct outreach/content marketing for the Swedish sites & content.
- Updating and maintaining GiG Media Ltd. content websites.
- Write, create and publishing posts on our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters, campaign sites and PR.
- Write SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in implementing the strategy on the sites.
- Proofreading content from other team members and translations of English content.
- Native level in spoken and written Swedish.
- High level of spoken and written English language.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Experience or high level of interest in social media
- Excellent team skills
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community