The aim of this role is to create great content on the various platforms for Innovation Labs’ Norwegian market. This will include creating both the content strategy & actual content for the main websites, updating and maintaining said websites, off-site marketing, content for campaign sites, general marketing copy and email marketing send outs, as well as social media & managing freelance content. As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry, we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our content & content strategy based on our already strong brand platform.
We are looking for a Norwegian native speaking content writer, responsible for all content for the platforms listed above.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
- Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
- Assist in creating an overall content strategy for the Norwegian market.
- Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third-party websites.
- Conduct outreach/content marketing for the Norwegian sites & content.
- Updating and maintaining Innovation Labs Ltd. content websites.
- Write, create and publishing posts on our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters, campaign sites and PR.
- Write SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in implementing the strategy on the sites.
- Proofreading content from other team members and translations of English content.
- Native level in spoken and written Norwegian.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Experience or high level of interest of social media
- Excellent team skills
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community