Something about us
Gaming Innovation Group is a rapidly growing technology business. The Group offers cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Our vision is to make the iGaming industry an open and connected eco-system, for the benefit of all.
iGaming Cloud (iGC): our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
Innovation Labs: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Execute and operate Betit Group's search engine optimisation. Be a big part of planning, building SEO strategies, execution & creation of content, including analysis, reporting and follow-up. Execute initiatives according to plans, budget and company goals.
What you'll be doing
This role is responsible for making sure that defined search engine optimisation initiatives are executed, tracked and reported in a correct matter from start to finish. Communication with tech, design, and brand marketing coordinators.
• Create and implement SEO strategy together with marketing team.
• Plan and execute off page strategies.
• Competitor Analysis – on and off page
• Technical and content on page audits.
• Manage, create and execute content marketing strategies and, at times, handle contact with agencies.
• Analysis – crawling, duplication and organisation of content
• Reporting – traffic, link, ranking and ROI analysis.
• Sync content & creative with other activities such as CRM and external marketing activities.
Who you are
• Worked hands-on with building and optimising pages/sites.
• Link building and off page strategies.
• Experience of auditing sites and pages.
• Experience of optimizing landing pages and conversion funnels.
• Technical SEO experience.
• Avid user of various SEO tools.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.