Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
This position will be the main pivotal point of contact between the marketing department and the brand team key stakeholders, ensuring consistency and optimization of marketing initiatives through to player’s enrollment into retention marketing. Accountable for monitoring and driving new registering and new depositing customers KPIs. Ensure synchronization between onsite and external promotional content for each market. Reporting on and supporting marketing initiatives including social media and community platforms.
What you'll be doing
New customer intake:
- Responsible for intake of new customer KPIs; identifying opportunities to optimise markets and channels.
- Evaluate and optimise player onboarding and conversion flows.
- Working with product managers and central CRM to test and optimise conversion and extend player’s lifecycle from NDC to segmented player.
- Managing relationship with affiliate team, provide reports on key affiliate accounts
- Evaluate and optimise affiliate traffic in conjunction with the Affiliate team
- Creating and managing affiliate promotions in conjunction with the Product Managers
- Key point of contact for ensuring synchronisation between external marketing campaigns and onsite user experience
- Report on marketing campaign activity and provide suggestions on improvement for future campaigns.
- Work with design and marketing department to optimise banners, landing pages, comms templates and print media for affiliate and media buys.
- Manage brand merchandise orders and online promotion.
- Provide executive support for brand specific online and offline marketing campaigns.
Community and social media engagement:
- Manage social media channels, create and execute social media and content strategy
- Work with Product Managers to ensure recent winners, new features, new games are being promoted in a timely and engaging manner.
- Manage future on site community set ups (e.g. rating and reviews and forums)
- Creating brand specific PR for affiliates and general release
- Manage country manager team relationship.
- Ensure content on site is localised and promotes relevant, targeted offers per market.
- Identify opportunities to optimise CRM calendar per market in conjunction with Product Managers.
Who you are
- You have the ability to work well with multiple teams and a strong team player in a multi-tasking environment.
- You are very analytical and can handle multiple sources of data, compile, structure, track it and most importantly analyze it so that the business can take action based on your data findings.
- You have an eye for details and are the one in a team that spots mistakes so that they can be corrected
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta